1. an electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed
2. identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed
3. identification of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site
4. your address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which the you may be contacted
5. a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
6. a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed
Upon receipt of a notification containing the information as outlined in steps 1 through 6 above, we will remove the material or disable access to it within 10 business days.
By using MobileTonia, you agree to the terms outlined above.
Terms of service | Contact Us
Copyright © 2009-2012 MobileTonia.com All right reserved.